Colonial house built in 1867 located only 300 meters from Parque Vidal in the Historic Center of Santa Clara
. The main sightseeing in this city are within an easy walking distance. This big house has a spacious living room, restaurant for exclusive use of the guest, patio-garden with tropical plants, terrace with bar and 5 confortable rooms with bath. The house stands out for an attractive atmosphere with furniture, lamps and paintings of Baroque and Art Deco styles.