Colonial house located in the Historic Center of Camaguey
. The house was built in 1795 and redesign in 1876 by a rich cattle farmer. It keeps the original neoclassic style. The visitors will enjoy the big doors and windows of wood, the roof of wood, the internal patio with a fountain and the lovely stained-glass windows that give name to the hostel. The rooms are big and with all the facilities for a nice stay.