Colonial mansion built in 1830 by an aristocratic Trinitarian family
. It is located in the center of the city, just 250 meters from Plaza Mayor (heart of Trinidad). This house has a high heritage value. The house has 6 rooms, each one with bathroom; so this is a good option for big groups of or families. The house stands out for the lovely main hall and the typical colonial yard.